Thursday, September 1, 2011

stair-master

I'm happy to report that besides a small incident which involved me falling down the stairs, today has been a better day. I felt like I was going to be sick from nervs all morning getting ready but I made it on the buss and attended class like a champ. Then found out I'm very very bad at Swedish grammar (but I mean really, who is GOOD at Swedish grammar? I dare you to find someone) not really a surprise. Then while everyone was gossiping for an hour while the teacher was giving people their individual reviews, I did work. Which means I have no homework for that class tomorrow, or over the weekend. HA! Apparently not having any friends does have some benefit.

Tomorrow is another long day. On an entirely different note, does anyone have any suggestions for some nice non-toxic-to-cats plants?

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment