Saturday, September 10, 2011

goodbye space monkey


Today I finished my journal. :(

It may sound silly to be upset over this, but I grow very attached to my journals. They become a piece of me, I share things with them that I don't even share with my Viking, and I take them EVERYWHERE. This one has been with me threw good and bad, hospitals and vacations, work training and school. Thank you for letting me share my journey with you, you space monkey of a journal you <3


In other news, I'm homesick. I had a nice chat with Ima today, but I miss her hugs. I'm missing Noah growing up and I still haven't even met his little sister. I miss my sisters and wish i could be there to help when Baby Girl Provan enters the world. I want to babysit, I want to raid dads fridge, I want to go to the woods with Ima and Sue, I want to be involved with my family in a way that is impossible, because I live in Sweden. Not really walking distance to New York. I love Sweden, and I have no intention of moving back to the states, I just wish there wasn't an ocean in between me and my family.

Oh well, off to find a new journal I suppose...

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment