Monday, September 19, 2011

Möhippa!!!

Boy oh Boy did we have a weekend! As the one and only bridesmaid of Lovely Linda, it was my task to throw a bachelorette party, and I have to say I did a DAMN good job! We started off the day kidnapping Linda at her home at 10.00 and dressing her to the nines, with a pink whig and a pink tutu, and all the girls attending got a pink streak in their hair. (yes, even I wore pink in my hair!) After a champaign breakfast it was off to Hamsterland for the biggest salads ever served for lunch. Anywhere. Ever!

After lunch we gave our bride a few tasks to achieve. Some examples would be "Get a guy to let you wear his hat", and "Get a guy to show you his belly button" It was hilarious, and she cranked threw them like a true champion! After words it was off to a privet dance class to learn part of a choreographed hip-hop routine. Everyone did great! Then we went to where the wedding will be located, it's beautiful! Kind of like where our Swedish wedding was, but much bigger. It's going to be fabulous.

After dinner we went out to show off our dancing skills, though I hate to say we were out shined by The Hamster Man. I so wish we had gotten a picture or video of him, but he danced like a hamster. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

All in all it was a fabulous day, I'm so happy everything worked out and that Lovely Linda had a great time, even with her cold :)

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment