Thursday, September 22, 2011

blöta kisse katterna ^^

We move in a week. IN A WEEK!!! I'm so excited but I'm also a wee bit overwhelmed by all of this. Today we got rid of our old couch and the empty space is making this move feel very very real. There's a good amount of packing still to be done, and then we have to spit shine the apartment before we turn the keys over. This in addition to going to school and doing homework and oh have I mentioned I'm going to be a bridesmaid two days after the move? GAH! It's all very good stuff, I just wish I had a little time in between all of it so I could actually breath...

I met with the principle at school today. Unfortunately there's not really anything they can do if I can't identify the jerks who have been harassing me. So next time it happens I have to actually look at their faces enough to remember it in a photo line up. Then once they know who to talk to, they promise they'll make their point known. We'll see what happens.

Bath day at the zoo went fine. I'm happy to say wet cat smells much better than wet dog. Looks funnier too ^^

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment