Thursday, September 8, 2011

attack of the killer tomatoes!!!


Man it's still Thursday... all day I've been thinking it's Friday. Hoping, Longing, Wishing it was Friday, but alas, here I am, clutched in the cold arms of weekday hell. Sigh.

School is crazy hard, but starting next week I'll be getting some extra help on Wednesdays, thank goodness. The days are long and there's HOURS of homework and it's soooo much more than I'm used to doing and whine whine whine.

Also, it is FALL. Really really fall with leaves on the ground and cold rain and it's dark before 20.00. BLAH! I hate the fall. It's so cold at nights now that I had to pick my tomatoes before they get all frozen. Hopefully they'll ripen up in the windowsill. It's also time to start breaking down my balcony garden, and find good homes for my plants. Unfortunately 80% of the plants I have out there are toxic to cats so I cant bring them inside. (Our monsters chew on EVERYTHING) Also, I think it's time to give up on my sunflower... my very tall, non blooming sunflower. What a failure. Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come!

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment