Monday, August 22, 2011

School, day one

I diiiiid it I did it! I went to school, stayed the whole day, asked questions, loaned out pencils, and didn't hyperventilate or run away screaming!!! I has a proud :3
The first part of the day was an overview of the school and it's programs, where to go in case of a fire, be on time, use the library, that sort of stuff. (Gislaved's library was voted Sweden's best library a few years ago. It is reeeealy nice.)
The second part of the day was a vocabulary test. woo. This whole week is going to be full of tests to see what level the classes are at. I assume. I hope they're not just giving us tests to torture us... if that's the case it's going to be a long year...
At any rate, I met my teacher, she's nice. She used to work as a teacher in 3 different African countries. I think that's pretty neat. I'm going to get Tuesdays off from school so that I can continue my therapy in Värnamo, which is awesome. But it means extra home work, which is less awesome.

In other news, my finger is no longer purple and the antibiotics are working. The cats have been re-arranging Nils' gaming stuff which great gusto. Today we found a bag of miniature basing material moved from his desk in the living room all the way to the front door where we put the trash to be taken out. A hint perhaps?

Also, It is hard to make baked cabbage and potatoes, when you have no potatoes. Boo.

Love,
Mango Kitty

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for Debralinka and starting school! We knew you could do it!
    XXXXXXOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm so glad school went well today! Congrats :o)

    ReplyDelete