Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pimp My Bike



DUm dA dA DUm!!!!!!

Lady's and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce my prized possession, Amanda!!! (Honestly, are any of you surprised I have a leopard spotted bicycle?) I got her for my birthday this year, and am getting better and better at riding her. I'm still not allowed to ride her on roads where there's traffic, which is probably a good thing. I am a tad bit wobbly still, but I'm getting there.


Nils is busy frying up the kantarell mushrooms we got from his Morfar (Ammi's father). It smells absolutely wonderful. He'll fry them all tonight and then we'll freeze them in plastic bags and use them threw out the winter and spring. The only good thing about the fall, is that it is the time of year when you can go into the forest and pick mushrooms. Yum Yum!!!








Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment