Friday, August 19, 2011

blogg-erific!


Now I sit with newly died purple hair and Mi-Go circling the couch like a furry little shark, inviting you to my new blogg. My intention is to keep you updated with the goings on here in Salamanderland, with our own little monsters, school, and with the whole H-burg gang. Also with my apparently never ending stream of illnesses and injuries.
The ouchie of the moment is a badly infected finger which occured two weeks ago when i was lifting, strangely enough, a pink bicycle. Part of my nail ripped off and then it got gross. I met with my Dr. today and got some antibiotics and i get to flush the puss out of it a few times a day. WoohoO!
In other news, I start school on Monday! oy vey... I am just about as nervous as I could be for this. I'll be taking Swedish A and Swedish B. This will take the full school year, and enable me to take the adult education classes I want to after words. I've got pencils, pens, a binder, and a customized notebook to bring with me.
This weekend will involve lots of cleaning (who wants to see a video of me doing dishes with only 9 fingers?) and crafting to try to keep my brain from exploding.^^


Love,
Mango Kitty

1 comment:

  1. Yay new blog. Can't wait to read all about your adventures (well minus the infection details) :o)

    ReplyDelete