Thursday, August 25, 2011

Homework


So today and tomorrow I'm studying from home. I turned the kitchen table into my study area, made a schedule, and today I managed to stick with it and be really rather productive. It looks like I am actually going to be able to pull this off. Though maybe that's a bit premature to say considering it's still the first week... At least I'm feeling optimistic about things, lord knows that doesn't happen often enough!

Next week school starts for real, including trying to find classrooms, remembering teachers names, and dodging angsty teenagers. We'll see how my mood changes after the second week but so far it's nice to feel good about school. Guess everyone who said it will go fine wasn't lying! Thanks guys <3

The real exciting news of today is that I spoke with our future landlord. We should be getting paint and floor samples for the new appartment sometime next week! And we have a move in date that is NOT the same day as Linda's wedding! YES!!! Oh things are starting to fall into place and it feels so good to be able to finely start calming the heck down.

Love,
Mango Kitty


1 comment: