Friday, August 26, 2011

oops...

Day two of studying from home was, well... less productive. Don't get me wrong I got some good work done, but hit a crisis when I realized I had completely misunderstood what kind of book I was supposed to borrow from the schools library and prepare a report for. I chose a very serious, based on a true story novel, when it turns out I was supposed to pick a fairytale. CRAP! Thankfully Anna is a life savor and lent me a book of fairytales that I'm able to borrow and do the report with. So that will be my project for the weekend. Thank goodness I have until Monday to finish the assignment. I'm taking the evening off for my reality show guilty pleasure (So You Think You Can Dance) and possibly a bath. I've only got a month left of having access to a bathtub, got to make the most of it!

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment