Friday, July 13, 2012

Swollen

So I've been having a little trouble with swollen feet and ankles, as you can see.
I finally went to the Doctor for it today and she said it was probably something to do with the salt levels in my blood or something to do with my thyroid.  So they took some blood tests and now it's a waiting game.  I'm really hoping that it's something as simple as stopping eating salt, though I usually skip that as an ingredient, but who knows.

The other news, is I got a new psychiatric medication today that works both as an anti-depressent and a sleeping pill.  My psychiatric Dr went on and on about how much it would help.  When I went to read the labals to see if I had to lay down right away after taking it or if I should take it a while before I go to bed, I found in nice bold letters,
"Do Not Take This Medication If You Have Epilepsy"

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME????
WHY IS MY DR, WHO KNOWS I HAVE EPILEPSY, PRESCRIBING ME MEDICATION THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TAKEN BY SOMEONE WITH EPILEPSY?!?!?

Thank God I read the label,  Don't want to even think of the mess that could have created.

Oh, by the way, another side effect was "Suicide".  Lovely.

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment