Monday, July 16, 2012

confusion

Stupid freaking medical professionals!

I was supposed to have a telephone time with my Dr. this morning between 8-9 regarding a new medication that had a warning label on it for people who have Epilepsy.  After waiting until 10.00 I called the hospital and they first said that he had forgotten.  Then they called back and said I didn't have a telephone time with him until the 19th.  Then I talked to a different nurse who said that a Different Dr. had tried to call me but I didn't answer (which was bullshit because I've been up and functioning sense 06.00 with both phones on me at all times).  Then the second nurse called me back and said that they checked with a DIFFERENT Dr. and it's fine for me to take this medication even if I have Epilepsy.  WTF???

Today has not the makings for a good day my friends.
Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment