Tuesday, July 17, 2012

mind v.s. body

I know it's short notice and everything,  but can I have a new body for my birthday?  Pretty pretty please?  One that can read patterns and sew on her own would be a nice touch as well. 

I've got all these projects going in my head...crafts to make,  paintings to paint, dresses to sew, plants to add to my collection, songs to learn on the piano.

There's just one problem...  My body CAN NOT keep up with the creative part of my mind.  It just doesn't work.  Im too tired to do any of the things I want to do.  and am in too much pain to clean up so that I can have the SPACE to do what I want to do.

Tomorrow a friend is coming over to help me sew a dress.  I'm very excited, because I really really like her but never get to see her because she lives so far away.  But she¨s coming tomorrow and we shall have a sewing party as long as my hands cooperate.

In other news, my Viking bought me some pretty flowers because I've been feeling so crappy, and Mi-Go thinks the plastic they're in is as tasty as can be.  Have you ever seen a cat, standing next to a plant, licking the plastic around it?  I bet you you havent.  And if you have I want pictures because I don't believe you.

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment