Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to me

Check out my birthday video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vScACLq7RnQ

What a wonderful way to start my birthday, I've watched this like 6 times today already! I love these little ones SO MUCH and it means the world to me that they know who I am and would be willing to sing to me even though I live across the ocean :)  Hurray for technology!

As for birthday plans, we have none, other then my inlaws will be coming up  for fika later and help me run some errands. Also, give the cat's their "manicure".

This is especially important for my poor Flufferella Indi.  She's had two episodes where it looks and sounds like she is having an asthma attack.  It's so scary!  According to the vet there is such a thing as cat asthma, and it's rather serious.  My beautiful friend is helping us with a ride to the vet in the morning, where we will do whatever we can for our baby girl.  We don't have children, and we're not GOING to have children, our animals are our children and we are going to do the best we can for her.  But it's scary, and there's been lots of worrying and crying, but I have to believe in the end she will be fine.

Happy Birthday to Me,
Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment