Thursday, July 12, 2012

Loosing It

Feels like I'm loosing things left and right...
I.D.'s
Friends
My Sanity...
I don't know what to say... I just...

I'm lonely, and desperate for help.
I can still see that I have an amazing husband and two great monsters, but yesterday I expected to get a lot of psychiatric help, and ended up just being sent home.  Today I've been light headed and shaky all day, (yes I've eaten, yes I've been drinking water) my legs feel like they way 100kg each and I can't SEE anything.  I'm definitely putting any birthday money I get on new glasses.  Now that I'm not falling anymore I can actually take the risk on investing in eyesight. (broke my last pair of glasses in a fall)

I miss my family desperately, my Moms, my Dad and his wife, my Sisters and all the little ones.

Therapist still on vacation,
Treatment home still closed,
Still don't know what to do.

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment