Wednesday, October 12, 2011

phhththththt!!!


yea, that basically sums today up. Nothings really worked today, I've finished my story, but am afraid it is far to twisted to be appropriate for a school assignment. I made invitations for my neighbors to come for fika, but I don't know when I'll be able to have said fika. I cut my hair, but I'm liking it less and less as the hours go by. Oh well, hair grows back, invitations can be sent later, school assignments can be re-done if rejected, and tomorrow is a new day.

Tomorrow is also "Thursday of Doom" with therapy, a meeting with an arbetsterapeut, and then seeing my darling Lu. It will be made extra DOomy with the fact that it is also me and my Vikings four year american wedding anniversary. whew! Ofcorse we have absolutioly nothing planned, other than making goo with wild mushrooms for dinner, and trying to find a movie to watch that we both agree on. We don't really celebrate our american anniversary that much, we both consider our Swedish wedding to be the official one, but it's still nice to spend an evening together. ^^

hopefully it will turn out to be a better day than today. with goo.

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment