Thursday, October 27, 2011

Crap

So we have two unhappy cats. Mi-Go had an appointment at the vet today which reviled he has a broken toe. So he's on painkillers (which he does NOT like) for a week to ease the pain until the toe heals on it's own. She said that if it was more serious they would have had to put a pin in it or maybe even amputate the toe, but she said that it should take care of itself and we're praying it will. Poor Mi-Go.
Indi continues to have issues sense the move. She's still hissing at Mi-Go and swatting at him as well (though we've never seen her do this with claws out) Mi-Go just sits there and takes it, he so badly wants to be friends again. The vet recommended a pheromone spray that works really well for over stressed cats. I'll pick it up tomorrow after my acupuncture and we'll have to pray it works, cuz it aint cheap.

As far as humans go, my Viking is also having trouble adjusting to the move, though it always takes him a bit longer to become accustomed to new surroundings.

And as for me, well... I'm not doing so well. Every fall i crash. Every. Fucking. Fall. And this year everyone said I wouldn't. That I was so functional, and doing so well and had such a good support system that I'll make it threw the fall no problem.
Fools.

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment