Tuesday, October 18, 2011

nerves of jello

I am fasting for some medical tests in the morning and fuck am I nervous. Chances are that things will come back in the normal range and I can carry on like normal. Or I could have diabetes. And that scares the hell out of me. Today I've been knitting, and knitting, and knitting to try and keep my brain from exploding. I honestly feel like I could vomit I'm so concerned, but whatever the outcome of tomorrow is, we'll work it out. Hell, I learned how to live gluten free when I didn't even know what gluten WAS when i found out I couldn't tolerate it. With the help of my Viking and my family it will be ok, but the idea of:
Lactose intolerant
Gluten intolerant
Mentally ill
Fibromyalgia
AND Diabetes
just doesn't seem fair. Oh well, like my mother always says:

"You've got to play the hand you're dealt"

Alright world, lets play...

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment