Thursday, October 6, 2011

the end of productivity

This week I have been incredobly productive. Hours of unpacking boxes, plus dishes, re-aranging furniture, hanging pictures, doing laundry. But all this in adition to the actual move and the wedding over the weekend has finally caut up to me. At precisely 4pm my productivity ground to a stop. I limped into the kitchen later for some food, but this day's not getting anything else out of me. We're driving the last of the boxes (THERE'S STILL MORE BOXES!!!) from Ammi's tomorrow, we'll see if I'm able to do more than hold the door. I'm hoping if I take it easy for the rest of the day and up until the time we move boxes I'll be ok. But we all know that's not necessarily how this body of mine works. I'm so ready for everything to be put away, it's unbelievable HOW MUCH STUFF we have. honestly I'd be ok with tossing the remaining boxes in the dumpster that's how sick I am of putting things away. Somehow I don't think my Viking would agree with me...

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment