Thursday, June 7, 2012

The stomach... She LIVES!!!

I'm happy to report that the tummy is feeling much better, and I've gone the official 48 hours without puking so I'm now allowed to rejoin society.  yay for me.  The withdrawal symptoms continue but frankly, as long as I aint pukin I'll take 'em!

The next two weeks are going to be big ones for me, I'll have to figure out what I'm going to do over the summer in order to not isolate myself and keep my mental health on track.  And then I'll have to cope with leaving the safety of the treatment home over the summer.  I did speak to my therapist today over the phone (even though I missed our meeting I wanted to have some contact with her before her summer vacation) and she is under the impression that I will return to the treatment home when they re-open in the fall, though the Dr. will have the final say.  I don't know how I feel about this, while I know it will probably be a good thing it's very very bittersweet.  But like my Dad said, we'll see how the next three months go and take it from there.  No one can know how I'll feel in September now.  But it's me so of corse I'm obsessing about it.

We've got a three day plan to systematically clean the apartment.  Tomorrow I'm on Laundry duty and am looking forward to clean socks.  My Viking will do as much as my Viking will do, but between the two of us we should be able to kick this place into shape!  Just in time for me to leave.  woo.

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment