Sunday, June 3, 2012

home sick

Guess what time it is folks!  It's Miss Mango Kitty's Medication Withdrawal Time!!!  Fucking hell this is not fun. In addition to headache, muscle pain, cold sweating, and exhaustion, I've been throwing up.  Woo! SO I'm supposed to go back to the home today like I usually do on Sundays but I'm not due to the risk that it's actually the stomach flue and not just withdrawals.  I get what they're thinking but it's kind of a pain in the ass.  I'm supposed to have a BIG meeting tomorrow to decide what I'll be doing over the summer when the treatment home closes.  We'll just have to reschedule but i'm not so happy about the situation because the home closes in like, 3 weeks.  Not that much time to reschedule in.  I'm going to call them in the morning and we'll see how I'm  feeling and if I can go back tomorrow.

As of right now I'm fighting with the cats (one black cat in particular) and waiting for my Viking to come home and take care of me.

Bleh...

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment