Tuesday, June 5, 2012

the stomach death

Yea so it's definitely the stomach flue..  Started on Saturday and just keeps getting worse.  Puked 4 times before noon today.  w00t w00t :(

As well as me feeling like total and utter crap, it means I can't go back to the home at all this week due to the risk of me spreading the stomach death to other people there.  On one hand yes it IS nice to just crash on the couch at home with the cats and ignore the world, but on the other hand if I did well being at home every day than I wouldn't go to the treatment home in the first place.  It's a double edged puke bucket my friends, and it's full of goo.

I'm even less impressed by me not being at the treatment home at all this week due to the fact that they freaking close right before Midsummer...  I missed my big meeting to decide what I'll be doing over the summer, though I've heard rummer that they want me to put screws in boxes with old people and pay buss fair to  "socialize" with them.  Miss Mango is unimpressed yet again.  oh well, I guess we'll see what happens next week.

Love,
Mango Kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment