Wednesday, June 27, 2012

staying posotive

2 days till I see the neurologist about my EEG results and I am FREAKIN.  However I'm trying to do enriching things so I don't just cry on the sofa all the time.  Which I pretty much do anyways, but moving on...

My phone is dying so I have to send it in for repair, however when you send it in you have to send the receipt for it, which I could not find to save my life.  But today I gathered the courage to call them and ask them to send me a copy which they're doing and it will all work out fine.  few!

Obviously living on the third floor is not working anymore as I've already fallen down those fucking stairs once, and Monday I fell 12 TWELVE times.  Having the walker helps, but I can't have both hands on it at all times inside the apartment.  It's just not possible.  So I called the company we rent from and explained that I have a medical condition which makes me fall and the stairs are too dangerous, and we are now waiting for a ground floor apartment to become available.  She said as soon as something opens up she'll give me a call. few!

It feels like I'm finely getting this weight/stomach thing under control.  I've stopped eating meat and most dairy, in addition to the no gluten or lactose, paying attention to portion size, eating more often, and MOVING.  today I walked for an hour! ME!  AN HOUR!!!  But it's paying off, in the month of June I've lost 7 kilograms.  Un.freaking.believable.  I'm more than a little proud of myself I must say.  few!

And today I actually painted, for the first time in... well, forever it seems like.  I can tell that I'm out of practice and desperately need new paints, but it was fun, and I think it turned out rather well.  It's a gift for someone dear to me, so once said person receives it I'll post a picture. few!

Now I am TIRED and fully intend to spend the rest of my evening on the couch.  Hopefully not crying ;)

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment