Friday, June 1, 2012

mmmmm yaaaarn...

I definitely just pulled out almost a foot of yarn from Indi's mouth/stomach.  So THAT'S where all my yarn has been disappearing!  It's not only Mi-Go who causes trouble it seems.    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew...

At any rate it's good to be home for the weekend even if I do get to go threw medication withdrawals AGAIN.  At least I know what it is and what to expect this time.  Doesn't make it suck any less though.  Hot/Cold sweating, pounding headache, overall muscle pain and a very angry tummy.  Such is the life of an medicated zombie.  If you don't mind, I'm going to go put on my pajamas and collapse on the couch now thank you.

Oh yea, On the way home from V-town we saw snow.  SNOW!  ON THE FIRST OF JUNE!  WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Love,
Mango Kitty

1 comment:

  1. Me and my tomatoes very much dislike snow right now!

    I think Indi's just trying to make you something nice as a welcome home gift. But if I were you I'd start looking for them knitting needles just in case...

    ReplyDelete