Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pukey McGee

So I've caught a stomach bug and it SUCKS X(  Woke up at 1am to puke, and have been puking ever sense.  I was going to post a picture of my puke bucket, but then I decided that it was too gross, so you guys are spared.  You're welcome.  So far my Viking has been spared, thankfully.  Hopefully this will pass soon!

On a much lighter note, looks like me and said Viking will be heading home stateside for Thanksgiving this year!  Woohoo!  We're super excited to see everyone, and it should be fun for my Viking to experience an "authentic American thanksgiving".  (Because the one we throw every year in Sweden is only half authentic, apparently)  Anyway its going to be great :)

If you'll excuse me, I have to wrap this up because I need to vomit.  Again.

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment