Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Learning experience

Today I met a professional dog trainer/dog psychologist with some Leonberger friends of mine.  She was amazing.  So fascinating to watch her work and I learned a lot, both about dog and human nature, and how we influence reactions in each other.  She was also incredibly nice, and gave me her number saying if I need help with my own dog training journey I can call her any time and she'll be happy to talk me threw whatever I'm having trouble with.  SCORE!  These are the kind of contacts I need in my arsenal.  Super psyched after a great day!

I've ordered my first book for my dog training course,  the first class is first response/first aid for dogs, which is going to be really interesting and so valuable.  I was going to go with a Kindle book but then Dad reminded me of the importance of having the actual book so that I can make notes, book mark pages, and have it as permanent reference material, so I went with the real deal and will go with the real deal for the rest of the courses.  I start on Monday and could not be any more excited!!!

In other news, I'm coming home for Thanksgiving!  w00t!!!

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment