Wednesday, August 21, 2013

new hair

I had a bad day yesterday. A real bad day.  So what did I do?  I cut my hair!
Pretty pleased with how it came out actually, and it kept me from being stupid and doing stupid things.  So yay.  
 
Our grumpy old neighbor is at it again.  Complaining about where my Vikings bicycle  is parked (even though we've gotten confirmation from our landlord that it's prefectly fine to have it there.) and that we're "trashing up" the apartment complex.  Whatever old man, if anyone is trashing up the apartment complex it's your half naked drunken ass.  (No mom, I didn't actually say that to him)

Alright I'm getting all worked up again, time to round this off.  Go to your happy place Miss Mango, happy happy... happy happy...

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment