Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Almost August

Indi continues to do well at Ammi's, I saw her today, and she seemed to be quite happy to see me, very cuddly and vocal.  Apparently she made it threw her first night unscathed, and continues to investigate and claim her new space.  Good news indeed!  But we miss her, a lot.  Mi-Go still goes around looking for her... Such is the way of things.

Tomorrow it is August.  Holy hell July has gone fast!  August will be a good month, I've decided.  I start work at the grooming salon again Friday, which will be great to start having more things to do again.  I'll start training Hubba again next week most likely, and will hopefully start training that Tibetan Terrier again soon as well.  This month will be full of being healthy and active.  (But not TOO active, I haven't forgotten about the balance :P )  Doing the things I love and preparing for a future full of awesome.  I'm rather optimistic about most things in my life right now.  It's pretty great :)

Hope you're all having a great day!

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment