Friday, December 16, 2011

Julkrans


I'm proud to present my julkrans (wreath) for the 2011 holiday season. With some creative hanging I'd say our front door is looking rather lovely.

On Christmas I will NOT be partying with the rest of Sweden. (In Sweden, Christmas is celebrated on Christmas Eve and everyone parties on Christmas Day) I will, in fact, be baking Christmas cookies with my neighbor :)

We're still having cat issues, and their getting worse. Today Mi-Go was just standing in the kitchen and Indi came up and bit him on his side. No physical damage done but the point is clear, she does not want him to be around. I really don't know how to solve this, I'm planning on ringing the vet on monday to see if she has any more advice on what to do. I'm afraid she'll actually hurt him one of these times, and then we'll have to separate them. Do they make baby gates for cats? I think not. ::sigh:: I don't know how to solve this and I HATE not knowing how to solve this. Hopefully the vet will have some good advice. Anyone out there is cyberland know how to make a cat stop being a bitch? (I know... I couldn't even write it without laughing)

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment