Tuesday, December 13, 2011

cookies

Today I baked cookies. Because that's what you do when you get a new oven, you bake cookies.

I've also been doing crazy work on my "Bra Bok" Filling it full of pictures of loved ones, song lyrics, cut outs from old DBT papers, and other general "feel good" "stay sane" stuff. I'll be keeping it in my bag so when I'm in stressful situations like on the buss or waiting for an appointment I can pull it out and calm down a bit.

Never did find that cell phone charger, but I found one that connects to the computer instead of the wall outlet so I officialy have a mobil again. It's crazy how dependent I've become on my phone, I remember when I was so excited because I got my own chorded phone in my room. That was big news back then. Oh how times have a changed.

I have tomorrow off. We'll see how much cleaning is involved in my day, I'm guessing not so much.

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment