Friday, December 30, 2011

crippled

Miss Mango hurts. A lot. As if it isn't bad enough that my therapist has pneumonia and has been sick for 4 weeks and wont be back until after new years, my fibromyalgia has come a roaring in basically crippling me. I cant get up from the couch or a chair without my vikings help. I feel like a complete invalid and have been fighting with my non present (they're all on Christmas vacation) doctors trying to get some more medication. They promised a Dr. would call me next week. I swear if they don't the will suffer the wrath of a cripple swinging a frozen fish. why a frozen fish you may ask? because it would hurt.

The cats however, are living the good life of having two couches.
it allows them to be in the same room relaxing without having to really interact with each other, which is perfect. New feramon treatment is on it's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment