Sunday, December 11, 2011

fire hair


Here's a bit more accurate picture of the "fire blond". Roots, very very blond, ends really rather fire like. I must say this was not my intention but I rather like it.

It's actually rather strange being home after being "supervised" for 39 days. We had only lived in this apartment for a month before I went in, so now I have to re-relearn all the sounds and such of the apartment.

Also, my contact people on the ward would be very happy to know that I have done NO CLEANING sense I got home. There were very strict instructions that I was not to clean the first few days, that I was to sit on my couches, cuddle with the cats, and talk to Nils. So far I think I've done a pretty good job with that, though the cats are still trying to pretend they aren't happy I'm home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment