Saturday, January 5, 2013

3am

Today I woke up at 3am.  Why? I have no idea.  The whole thing is rather annoying actually.  But as I was not able to fall back asleep I was forced to prepare for the day.  Very quietly.  Like a little mongoose.  A mongoose of doom. 

Sense then I've been killing time, playing with hair extensions and taking pictures of myself in the bathroom mirror like every other twenty-something-with-an-iPhone. 

Today should be relatively calm, there's a guy coming to look at the apartment around 14.00,  but other than that we should have a pretty uneventful Saturday.   

I'm in a surprisingly good mood for having woken up at 3am...  especially when you consider how crappy my head-space has been the last few weeks.  But hey, I'll take it!  Hopefully this will continue and I'll be able to pull myself out of this rut. 

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment