Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Let it snow!

Yes folks we have snooooow snow snow snow and cold cold cold.  I know you're all shocked, considering I live in Sweden and all, but still.  It's actually rather pretty despite the chill, the snow has stuck on all the pine trees and it looks like there is glitter spread all across the ground. 

I'm adjusting to life being home, it's both nice and boring.  I'm so used to having people around me all the time, that the quiet of homelife is taking some getting used to.  But on Friday I'm going to a party!  Hopefully. there are still some details to figure out but I'm pretty pumped that I've been invited so I'm going to do my damnest to figure out a way to get there (and safely home) and I intend to have a smashing good time :)

Tomorrow it will be a snow walk with Doktor Glas and signing the contract for our new apartment!  As for the rest of the evening?  I have a feeling that some knitting is in my near future.

Happy Hump Day!

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment