Thursday, December 13, 2012

UNIMPRESSED

So I'm sick, fever, cold sweating, irritable som fan. It started on Tuesday, i went to DBT but after 10 minutes they sent me home. Could'nt go into therapy yesterday, and missed my time with a epilepsy nurse today, though I did speak to her on the phone. I would like to say that the conversation was enlightening with all the answers I've been seeking. Twas not so. Apparently I DO have epilepsy even though the EEG came back negative?!?! She said it is possable just rare. Also no answers on treatment. And such, Will have to wait until I see the neurologist in January. FUCKiNG HELL this sucks. First they say it's epilepsy, then it ISN't epilepsy, and now it IS epilepsy again! Why doesn't Anyone know what the fuck is wrong with me?!?!

UNIMPRESSED folks, I am UNIMPRESSED.

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment