Saturday, August 11, 2012

(warning rant ahead)

I'm so sick of all of these problems.  The knee pain I recognize,
but the neck shoulder pain actually feels a bit like after I got a
bulged disk in my lower back at 18.  But more sharp and acute.  It's
been real bad this past week.  (and I'm not that active so the only
way I could have hurt my back is during a fall, but none that I can
think of off the top of my head. (but then again I did get that bulged
disk at 18 standing around with my friends doing nothing physical at
all, so who the hell knows.))

I don't think this has to do with muscles, I think it's something to
the joints, because the pain is so acute and goes over so quickly (it
only hurts when I do the movement, then it is ok again)

According to the Dr I do NOT have anemia at all, and I was informed
that all other blood tests turned out well within the normal range so
there is no need for further blood tests.  Not a word about what to do
now, not a referral, not nothin.  But my feet are still so swollen I
can only wear my sneakers (but not with socks on) and whenever I twist
or tun my foot the skin on it feels like it's on fire.

I'm not really sure what to do at this point, because no one is taking
me seriously and are "hoping I'll just go away".  but I WONT.  Because I
should not have to live like this.  Because "this" SUCKS.

So on Monday I am calling:
Smålandsstenar Clinic - Feet
Värmano Neurologist - Falling
Värnamo Pain Clinic - Joint Pain
Värnamo Hospital Insurance Department (to see if they'll cover the
cost of new glasses sense I broke mine during a fall on their property
(at the treatment home))


Also it might be worth mentioning, that today, I fell on the buss. Not
just ON the buss, but INTO a family sitting in their seats. Not
falling to their FEET you see, but I fell OVER an 8 year old boy and
my hand (trying to keep me off the floor you see) grabbed the fathers
UPPER THIGH. SO embarrassing. NEVER WANT TO LEAVE THE APARTMENT AGAIN

I now ADD to this post. On our way out of the apartment building, dressed
up nice for a goodbye to Nils' sister Marie, I fell down the front
FREAKIN steps full of dirt, grass, cigarette ash and I assume a bit of
spit thrown in there for good measure. SO. NOT. OK.  AAAAAAAAAAAAACH

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment