Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sun!

Woke up again at 02.00 and I'm really getting sick of it. The one good thing about it is that I have started to go for walks in the morning before everyone gets up and it's actually really nice. It's still freezing at night, so when I walk it looks like there's glitter covering everything and it's really beautiful in the moonlight.

Today has the makings of a really beautiful day. Our apartment is flooded with sunlight, and I'm actually looking forward to the walk into town to visit Anna and her little girl. I'm hoping my legs will hold up for it. I've started to fall down again, and it does not please me. Yesterday was just down the bottom of the basement stairs so it wasn't so bad, but last week I fell in the living room so hard I actually dented our metal trashcan, got some nice bruises to show for it all. I'm really ready to stop falling down now, OK body? Thanks, I appreciate it :P

In other news, we're getting totally psyched for our trip to the US, it is going to be SO FREAKING GOOD TO SEE MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I miss them so much, and I can't wait to meet my two little nieces and to see my nephew as an actual child and not a baby in a tux like the last time I saw him :)

Also, my watch is broken.

Love,
Mango Kitty

1 comment: