Friday, March 30, 2012

Falling into Spring

So those of you who know me are aware that I've been falling down. A lot. And we finely have a reason why. I have a pseudo-neurological disorder, created by stress, that results in my legs going out from under me. And I now have to walk with a crutch. I am HORRIBLY embarrassed by this, and am trying to force myself to get over it by just being honest and telling people about it. Hence this blogg post. The good news is that it is NOT a permanent condition, it will eventually go away, but we just don't know when. Also, the condition itself is NOT dangerous, but the results of the disorder (me falling down) are obviously dangerous. Falling hurts. I've been black and blue all over, this morning I fell and smacked my head against the freezer door. The plan for the trip to the US is to have the crutch on the right side, and my Viking on the left side and HOPEFULLY I won't face plant in the middle of a road in downtown Boston. Horray for not being run over by crazy Boston drivers!!!

We fly out on Sunday, and we're excited/nervous/impatient about the trip. It's going to be great to meet my two nieces and to see if my nephew recognizes who I am without a computer screen between us!

We managed to clean the whole apartment this morning so now my job is to chill the hell down and knit as much as I want to. Possibly with popcorn :P

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment