Tuesday, March 13, 2012

feel the love

So some time ago I lost my wedding ring... Boo...
We searched EVERYWHERE and couldn't find it... Boo... We recruited our neighbors to look for it, they did not find it... Boo... Our wedding rings were ordered from Jerusalem, from a company that was shady enough for me to actually write them an angry letter stating I would never order anything from them again... Boo...
Having nothing on my finger was driving me CRAZY... Boo...

Nils and I always say to each other, "You're my heart". As a tattoo junky it was obvious to me that I needed to get a heart on my ring finger. A "wedding ring" I'd never loose again!

But getting a tattoo on your finger is a big commitment, and I chose the placement and size specificaly for any non-tattoo friendly workplaces I might end up in, for easy coverage with a number of rings that I already own. Ring goes on, no one can see there's a tattoo there, it's basically the same thing as me covering my tattoos by wearing long sleeves.

So I got my new "wedding ring" yesterday afternoon, and am really Really happy with it... Yay!
And my Viking really likes it... Yay!
And I'll never loose it! YAY!!!
And it will never truly replace the ring my beloved Viking put on my finger almost 5 years ago, but I truly feel more at peace now that "my heart" is there on my finger.

Feel the love people, feel the love <3

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment