Friday, May 31, 2013

Roller Coaster Thursday



So yesterday started out with a phone call from the insurance agency regarding my application for additional money towards food, since I am both Gluten and Lactose intolerant and that shit be expensive.  She had a million questions that seemed to be unrelated to my food allergies but well well, she was nice at least, but boy was it stressful!  Afterwards I was quite proud of myself so I figured I would continue the winning streak by calling my therapist and informing her that I am in fact ready for a part time job!  However that did not go as well...


She quickly shot down the idea, saying that when I feel good I want to do a lot of things, and in the past it has become too much and I crash.  I really don't think that would be the case this time as I have been so much more careful about my activities and finding balance in what I do.  Disappointing conversation with my therapist = Miss Mango has a sad.  Oh well...  She said that she wants me to increase what I'm already doing instead, building back up my hours at my internship, and possibly training Hubba two times a week instead of one.

In the afternoon I went to train Hubba, and it went really well, sending my mood back up!  I even got a kiss from Vilda!



A bit of a roller coaster day for Miss Mango, but Hubba, Vilda, and Max made it a good day in the end :)

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment