Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Rolling along

Life keeps rolling along ofter the death of a family member, it's a balancing act between allowing yourself the time to grieve and jumping back on the horse.  The world doesn't stop because a loved one goes away, and I know he would want me to continue to be active and keep doing the things I'm doing in my life.

Having said that...

Yesterday I had a meeting at my internship to see if I'd be allowed to stay there.  I was rather nervous but it went SUPER well!  Not only do I continue to get to work there threw the fall, but they doubled my shifts! (which is what I wanted) So now I'll be working both Mondays and Wednesdays.  In addition to my current responsibilities of bathing, brushing, and nail trims, their going to teach me register work, and doing some simple dog haircuts as well!  I'm super psyched, and cant wait to go to work tomorrow!

In addition to this, I'm friends with a wonderful couple who is interested in showing one of their Finnish Laphunds, here is an example of the breed.

They are not however interested in going into the ring with Hubba (that's the dog's name, isn't it cute?)  and they asked ME if I'd like to be his handler at dog shows!  I of coarse am SO up for the challenge and I'm going out there on Monday  talk threw the details and work with him for a little bit to see what kind of connection I can get with him but I am VERY hopeful, sense Hubba and I already have a good relationship and I absolutely ADORE this dog.  I'll let you know how it goes!

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment