Sunday, September 9, 2012

Don't mess with tha kittas!

Usch, sorry for the lack of posts, life has been a little meh lately.  Having problems with kids on the buss giving me shit and terraphying me.  Having more problems with falling, and am using the walker again. 

Did you know.that a large precentage of psychiatric medication has lactose in it? FUCKING HELL!!  No wonder the medication for my stomach hasn't been working considering it's full of FREAKING LACTOSE!!!
WHY HAS NO ONE NOTICED THIS BEFORE???  Irritation. Much irritation.
Oh well, back to the treatment home for me and my yarn.

Also, American Football starts tonight! Woo! However the treatment home doesnt get the channel it.s on.  FUCKING HELL!!!  

Well whatever happens,
I am still
Mango Kitty
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment