Thursday, October 3, 2013

Life changed

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, life's been changing a lot.  I've (singular) moved away from the Smålandsstenar apartment to a little place in the same town as my internship.  It's hard but necessary.  Mi-Go will stay with the Viking,  and Indi is not doing well at Ammi's so she is most likely going to heaven where she won't feel badly anymore.  As for me, I find myself living alone for the first time in probably a decade.  It's weird, and I don't have Internet yet, so it's been very quiet.  I've been listening to a lot of music and have been reading a bit.  My friends have stepped up like crazy and have been amazingly kind and supportive.  I'm lucky to have this kind of support.  

Tomorrow I work, and then Smulan is going to help me hang some pictures and a mirror and such. I'll try to get some pictures up when everything is out together.  For now it's Nirvana by candlelight and trying to finely get some sleep.

Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment