Saturday, May 12, 2012

Home Home!

Took the buss home yesterday afternoon and arrived at the apartment to be greeted by two excited (although a little chunky... I think my Viking's been splurging on the treats in my absence :P) Cats.  Oh it's SO GOOD to see them, Ive missed them so freaking much these last two weeks.  And that they both came right up to me for some pet'ns made me a very happy cat mom.  The apartment looks great, even though my Viking said he hardly cleaned before I came home.  Turns out I'M the messy one... who knew?  The new stronger sleeping pills still don't work, I got up around 03.30 this morning, they're going to increase the dose again when I get back to the home next week.  It's a hard problem to medicate because I can lay down and go to sleep quickly, it's just that I wake up at ungodly hours and it's really. REALLY. annoying.   Such is life...

On a happier note, today is my 8th day without  a fall!  Mind over matter folks, mind over matter.

Love,
Mango kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment