Sunday, April 29, 2012

still alive

Hi folks,
Although life is still hard, I am evidently still alive, which is good.  From now on I will be staying at a treatment home in Värnamo during the weeks, and will come home to my Viking and Monsters on the weekends.  This is incredibly hard, especially because I am now falling more than ever.  On the 15th of May they're going to send me to Jönköping for a 24 hour EEG to see if I have a rare form of Epilepsy.  In the meanwhile the staff at the home want to put me in a wheelchair, as my body simply cant take falling 8 times a day for the next 17 days.  I hurt so. much but my pride is screaming at me not to accept the wheelchair.  I guess I'll just have to get over that because at this point it's just a matter of time until I break something.
But the staff at the home are very nice, as are the other patients, and I get my own room with a bathroom+shower.  I am allowed to have my computer there but I do not as of yet have mobile broadband so my little netbook wouldn't be all that helpful. But once we get that worked out I'll be blogging more often.
Love,
Mango Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment