Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm conducting a scientific experiment to see if the world will come to an end if I go blond. So far, no exploding planet so we're safe for now. I also chopped off a good amount of hair last night, and am actually kind of pleased with it. I even got a "it looks better than I expected" from my Viking and that's really good coming from him!

I'm home alone today so the plan is knit knit knit and black and a white movie marathon. The pheramon treatment still hasn't come, but there have been moments, very brief moments, but moments non the less, where the monsters choose to be around each other, so there is hope!




Love,
Mango Kitty

1 comment:

  1. I´ve said it before but I´ll say it again, I REALY like your hair this way!!! You look so pretty!!
    Love / Lu

    ReplyDelete